Visa and Accomodation

CityU MUN welcomes international delegates. Not all countries require a visa permit, please visit the following website for more information on visa requirements.

For international delegations there is abundant accommodation in Kowloon, a short travel by train (MTR) to City University of Hong Kong. Our recommendation is The Ten Hotel, which is a 15-minute walk from the campus. Please contact us at should you need any help sourcing accommodation.

Location Detail: City University of Hong Kong, 83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong