Visa & Accommodation


You will likely need a visa to enter Hong Kong (HKSAR). To find out the requirements to get a visa as well as the process of getting a visa – click the link below. If you have any questions about how to get a visa email:


CityU Model United Nations recommends the “The Ten Hotel” – a 15 minute walk from CityU Campus. Hong Kong is well connected by an underground metro system (MTR), thus getting to CityU and around Hong Kong is efficient and affordable. For more information on accommodation, email

City University of Hong Kong, 83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong